Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wish List for 2012

I feel like I kind of skipped on the New Years Resolutions this year and should get some goals written down. So here goes:

1. Grow my hair longer. Kind of a silly one but I've been wanting long hair since I donated my hair 4 years ago and every time it gets slightly long, I cut it off. That's not going to happen this year. I want my hair to look like this (except the blond)

GORGEOUS. I don't know about you, but I'm a little obsessed with waterfall braids lately.

2. Get a new job. Preferably one that is full time or close to. Believe it or not, being a grocery store checker was not my dream as a child. I want to be able to support myself through college and that's never going to happen on a checker's paycheck. Plus I would love anything that doesn't require me standing on my feet all day. So if anybody knows anything, call me.


3. Find this scarf. You know my obsession with leopard and scarves. This satisfies both. LOVES IT!!!


4. Start college. Let's be open, I've been putting this off as much as possible. The fact is, college is not going away, I'm not getting any younger, and I really don't want to be stuck working a minimum wage job all my life. I need to move on. Plus I should try the social interaction, I'm getting a little rusty on that.


5. Take a picture everyday. I've seen this on a couple of people's blogs and I got a new camera for Christmas. I don't know what's been holding me up but I really want to start this. So here's today picture:

COLOUR

Lame I know, but I have to be at work in 6 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment