Thursday, January 19, 2012

All About Me

I figured for my birthday I would do something a little different and fun so here's 19 facts for you on my 19th birthday on the 19th of January. (The planets aligned for this one.)

1. Favorite color: Lime green

2. Hobbies: crocheting, decorating, reality tv, listening to music

3. Weird Phobias: spiders (not that weird), rotten food, taking showers at night (I think watching Psycho when I was 5 ruined me)

4.Guilty Pleasure: So many... probably all my reality tv fixes and tabloids

5. Pets: Aspen Roo, Keya, Miss T aka T-Pain aka Rafiki

6. If you could go back in time, what would you change: I would try to be a little bit more social so I wouldn't be the little hermit I am now.

7. One unique characteristic: My ability to make any sentence into a Your Mom joke.

8. First attribute you notice: Smile and eyes, plus I have a bit of a nose obsession.

9. Favorite subject: Math and Interior Design

10. Worst part of high school: Waking up early

11. Best part of high school: Hanging out with friends

12. If you could go back to 7th grade for a day would you: Definitely, there's so much I would tell myself back then, not that I would listen because I've always been stubborn and I would have thought I was right.

13. Country you'd most like to visit: France! I'm dying to go and visit the Eiffel Tower and Versailles. Italy would be pretty sweet.

14. Favorite sport: Don't really have one but I'll go with basketball because I'm going to a Jazz game on Saturday and really can't wait.

15. If you could work with any celebrity, who would it be: Well, if we're talking dead celebs, I would have to say Audrey Hepburn because I think she's so inspiring and was truly a good person. Alive, I'm going to have to go with either Harrison Ford or Bill Pullman because they're both such studs. Or Taylor Lautner because deep down there's a teenage girl with a huge crush fighting to get out inside of me.

16. What TV Character are you most like: I would have to say that I'm a mixture between Veronica Mars and Khloe Kardashian. Veronica has been my hero for a few years, I just found out how similar me and Khloe are.

17. If you could date any celebrity who would it be: Besides the three mentioned on 15, we're gonna go with Matthew Lewis. Dang did Neville make a comeback.

18. Pet Peeves: Old people driving slow, old people yelling at me. Pretty much old people in general, I love some of them but 99 percent just make me mad.

19. Favorite Food: Salmon and Crab

I tried to find a few unique questions, hope you enjoy this Me-fest. It might seem over the top but I figger (yes figger) that it's my birthday and I can do stuff like that.

1 comment: