Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I designed this at Converse.com

So today I woke up feeling like complete crap and of course I was scheduled to work a 6 hour shift. Luckily, one of my coworkers was able to take 4 hours of my shift and I came home early. Pretty much I took a 4 hour nap and then woke up and thought of anything to do that wouldn't require me getting out of bed. In case you're wondering, that includes watching a buttload of the Office on Netflix and then Facebook stalking. After that got boring, I did something I've wanted to for a while. I designed the perfect sneakers for me. Leopard with lime green! Seriously in love with these bad boys. The past couple of days I've been thinking a lot about my birthday that's on Thursday. I kind of want to get myself a nice gift that I will remember since it's my golden birthday. I've debated a Tiffany's necklace and then other pieces of jewelry. I'm thinking now that these little beautes, are at the top of the list. Loves them!

I designed this at Converse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment