Monday, January 16, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

Holy snap! I swore I just updated this like yesterday. Apparently not. Anywho, to summarize the past few months, I feel it's appropriate to write a list of my favorite things. So here goes, in no particular order.

1. My Snuggie-(insert lame infomercial here) I'm seriously in love with this baby. What could be better than a blanket with sleeves for a person that freezes in 90 degree weather.


2. Leopard print-I can't really explain this love. I think it all started with one of my guilty obsessions. Which I guess leads us number 3.


3. Teen Mom 2- Honestly, not sure why I love this show. I can't stand Kailyn or Janelle, but still I watch it every week. What does this show have to do with leopard print? Chelsea is obsessed with it and had leopard decals on her wall. I loved it. Speaking of walls...


4. My bedroom- Friday night I literally spent 5 hours cleaning and organizing my room. I'm pretty much determined to keep it nice and pretty. I even got storage bins to keep things in order. That's how serious I am. :)


5. The Bachelor- Oh baby, where do I begin with this one? So, I think I've been watching this show since I was like 9. Dedication. I don't know why I keep watching this one. I'm anti-chick flicks and I hate romantic things but man, am I addicted. Def my biggest guilty pleasure.


6. Sudoku- Nerd Alert! Yeah, I got hooked on it again. The other night I found a site that has free puzzles with a timer and everything. I accidentally played until 3 am. Whoops.


7. Country Time Lemonade- This one all started when I made a New Years Resolution to not drink pop for the year. And Kent's having a sale on 20 oz bottles 3 for a dollar. I was hooked.


8.Youtube room tour videos- I'm seriously debating going to school to study Interior Design and these babies are like my crack. I don't know why but I just can't give up my dream of being an interior designer and I love everything about houses and buildings and personalizing them to make them your own.


9. Yes to Cucumber face wipes- Found out about these puppies while watching aforementioned room tour. I was curious so I did my research about these and all the reviews from people talked about how they have dry skin and these helped moisturize. I don't know about you, but I have terribly dry skin and I was willing to give it a shot. I was skeptical because they're all natural and made with plant extracts. I'm allergic to almost every plant known to man but so far, I haven't had a reaction and my face is super soft, I've been using them about a week and they take makeup off wonderfully.


10.My DSLR- I was so lucky this year that my parents bought me a DSLR for a joint Christmas and birthday present. Honestly, if you don't have one, I suggest getting one. They capture moments so flawlessly and it takes almost no skill to use them. Even on the automatic setting it takes amazing pictures. Mine is Nikon D3100 and I love it almost as much as I love Clark Gable (aka a buttload)


11. Awkward Family Pet Photos- All I have to say is if you haven't seen these, go to the website right now. RIGHT NOW!!


I think that's all, or at least all I feel like admitting to loving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment