Wednesday, January 18, 2012

And My Loves Continue...

Ok, how did I forget that Bill Pullman was in Newsies. I don't think I totally forgot but it was a pleasant surprise when I tivo'd this classic and found my man Bill in it. Love him. King of New York, possibly the best musical number in any musical. Don't even get me started on Bill in While You Were Sleeping. Seriously, just look at him.

Stud.
On a slightly more serious note, I reread The Giver today. I read this book in like 8th grade. Absolutely hated it. A few days ago, I decided it was time to give it another shot. I actually enjoyed it this time. Besides the whole creepy Releasing parts and the less than satisfying ending, it was really good. Plus it was only 180 pages. I love short books like that, they hold my short attention span so much easier. If you're wondering what the cover looks like, this is it.

So, I'm downstairs watching Newsies right now and my mom calls me upstairs. I go, and she's standing there with an early birthday present... Leopard balloons! Holla! Seriously just made my night. Oh how I love anything leopard. My mom knew this and got them in Idaho Falls while she and my dad were there this weekend, they just went to Kent's and had them blown up. I'm very thankful for her remembering me and bringing those balloons all that way just so I could have a happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment