Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Ultimate Teenage Girl Night

Ok, so as much as I try to repress my teenage girl instincts, they come to the surface sometimes. Twilight is one thing that triggers these instincts and I have no reason why. I don't usually like chick flicks, I hate Edward and I think the whole story is so ridiculously far-fetched that I want to pull my hair out. But you bet your cheese I was the fifth person in line at Walmart on Friday night to buy Breaking Dawn. Why? I'm seriously such a mess of contradictions. It's that dang Jacob and his abs. Yeah, we'll blame it on that. Maybe I'm really just sappy deep down. Anywho, I talked my friend Breanne into coming and waiting in line with me for 3 and a half hours with the other 4 million Twi-hards. I don't think she really wanted to be there but I know that we had fun in the end. She had just driven 3 hours home from college and was probably dead tired but was a good sport and stuck through the night with me(I think the Lunchables I bribed her with helped). Some of you that have either been to one of these premieres or maybe to Black Friday know that waiting in line for that long can get extremely boring but don't worry, we kept ourselves entertained.

Which brings me to a very important question: What can you do with a 10 pack of Crayola markers? Answer: Design wicked sweet tatts.


Or possibly give you that hair color you would never permanently dye? (P.S. this is our Beiber-esque hair, we were listening to Baby at the time)


So, anybody that has ever spent any serious time with me knows that I was meant to be black. Thus the thug life tatts on my knuckles, unforch this pic doesn't show the life part of the tatt but Breanne's forever adds to my thug, thus making it the best knuckle tatts in the history of this world.


Around 11:40 we got an awesome surprise, Breanne's little sister, Juli, showed up! It was super fun having two of my best friends in the same place and those last twenty minutes of waiting went by super fast.


And last picture of this post needs a little explaining, I swore to myself I wasn't going to be sucked into all the "special" Twilight merchandise that tends to hang around these events. I failed. I just had to buy the special edition of Breaking Dawn with the fabric poster, it was only 3 dollars more and I liked the sound of "fabric poster". I had no idea what it was, but it sounded really cool. So I am now the proud owner of a flag featuring Bella and Edward cuddling. Nice. I tried to take a picture of it but I was getting tired and I am really horrible at taking mirror self-portraits so this is the best I could do. P.S. don't judge me for my stalker-like collection of Hayward pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment