Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This Little Lame Blogger...

Hello everyone! Evidently I am a horrible blogger because I have not updated in a year! I know, I know. I'll try and be better. Not that I do that much but you know, sometimes I just feel like writing about the stupid people that come to groceries stores or bragging about my precious puppy. I have a few "favorite people" that come through my line. Customer #1. Crazy paper bag lady. This woman actually brings in her own paper bags for you to use. Yeah, just in case that isn't infuriating, she only brings in two of them. She then buys a buttload of groceries and expects me to fit everything in them. Of course, this is physically impossible so she yells at me "helpful" advice. Really she just yells at me telling me what an idiot I am so the whole store can hear. Love her. Customer #2. The man that slightly looks like a hobo. Comes in every Friday night... like 12 times. For what you ask? Bud Light. The big bottle kind. And Fortuna 100s (for those of you that don't know,those are his favorite kind of cigs) These are just a few of my faves. I'm actually just having a brain fart and can't think of anyone else that comes through. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment