Saturday, January 23, 2010

Snow Day!

Today we woke up and decided to take Aspen for a walk. We just went around the block but she got pretty wore out. Then I decided to invite my friends over to help me build a snow fort in the middle of my yard. It turned out that most of them couldn't make it so I decided to invite the young men and young women in my ward. This was so much fun. We ended up building two forts, one in the middle and one over in the ditch. We had hot chocolate and donuts and Aspen was outside for most of it. The poor thing is really wore out now and asleep on the floor right now. She has really been outside very much and today was the longest that she ever had. She likes to wander around and smell everything. Dad is trying to talk me into letting her be a hunting dog but I don't want her to be. She's just supposed to be my little baby puppy. I'm already getting sore from all the shoveling, lifting, and packing for the fort. I'm definitely ready for a bed right now and it's only 6:41! I'm turning into an old person!

No comments:

Post a Comment