Thursday, January 21, 2010

Aspen Roo Comes to BC

Aspen sleeping on my legs while I was also taking a nap.
Aspen modeling and showing her cute little legs.
Taking a quick nap after playing hard with me.
BAT DOG!!!

This is a blog all about mine and Aspen's adventures. So first off we'll start by introducing Aspen. Aspen is 6 weeks and 2 days old today. She was born December 8, 2009. Her mom is a lab/husky mix and her dad is a lab mix. She was the chubbiest girl of her litter and the cutest. She likes to play with her squeaky duck and run around outside. She is very friendly to all people but does like to bite. Her favorite chew toy is Mom's slippers. As of Sunday she was 7.6 pounds and 9 inches tall. That has already changed because I weighed her yesterday and she was already 8.4 pounds. She also likes to take long naps in the carrier or the floor and sprawl out on her back. We adopted her into our family on January 13, 2010. She was a birthday present for my 17th birthday, I had been waiting to get a puppy since I was about four and it was so much fun to get this one. She is such a sweet little girl. We've only had one incident where she got off her leash and was roaming around the house while we were gone. We're still working on getting her potty trained but she does pretty good. We love her already and I know that I'm more attached than I should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment